About Times Prestigious Schools Exhibitions (TPSE)
The modern world has opened up many new possibilities and with it schooling opportunities beyond the conventional ones that parents & students have not even heard-of.
TPSE is jointly organized by EDUCATIONISTA and THE TIMES OF INDIA and supported by India’s Top Education Portal EDUCATION TODAY.
Keeping in mind the aim, to provide informative and accessible resources to the parents and the student community, EDUCATIONISTA, provides a platform to choose the best suited institution for school education.
Thus creating a win-win situation for both Schools and admission seekers to connect exchange information through the ‘Times Prestigious Schools Exhibitions’. These exhibitions are conducted between November to February every year.
It has been our endeavor to include the majority of the educational institutes from all the over world in our exhibition. The participants are:
- International Schools across the world,
- Residential (Boarding) Schools in India,
- City-specific Day Schools & Preschools,
- Skill enhancement and school development providers
In today’s time, thanks to the exposure to gadgets and technology, children begin to show their aptitudes early-on and our platform gives an environment conducive to hone to those skills so that the children’s education benefits them in a manner that transforms them into capable adults.
It has also been observed that, just like metros, Tier II cities have also emerged in demanding quality education.
Therefore, we are proud to have found the Times Prestigious Schools Exhibition – A bridge connecting both schools with the parents/students seeking guidance for a better future.
Why Times Prestigious Schools Education?
- First organized platform for school admissions, counseling & guidance.
- Highly published & promoted event organized by the biggest brands of media.
- An excellent & unique arena to reach out to the aspiring students and their parents on one-to-one basis.
- Showcase your campus, boards & affiliations, curriculum, achievements, talented faculties, teaching methodologies & any other unique offerings.
- Saves not only time and money, but also a lot of efforts to advertise & conduct admission program individually.
- An opportunity to interact with the leading press and electronic media during the event.
- Reach out to your target audience with the cost effective promotion plan during the event
- Stay ahead of the other existing schools in your region / locality / area by enrolling the students from diverse locations.
- Get an edge over those who are reaching through online medium only. Physical connect does make a difference.
- Informative and experiential workshops & Interactive seminars during the event that would take place concurrently with the exhibition
- Provide one of its kind platforms to National & International Institutions all across the world to reach-out to parent & the student community of India.
- Provide clarity to students and parents about school education, curriculums & various boards
- Create awareness for better school education among parents & students with regard to International & Indian boards and its benefits.
Indian States covered
Parents & Students
- EDUCATIONISTA received the Indian Award for Excellence 2016 for fastest growing company in the education sector
- Managing Director, Mr. Pawan Shankar was honoured with the Bharat Excellence Award 2016 for his contribution to the education sector.
Journey Till Now
|1st (Nov 14 – Feb 15)||Nagpur & Raipur|
|2nd (Nov 15 – Jan 16)||Nagpur, Mumbai, Aurangabad, Coimbatore, Indore, Kochi & Raipur|
|3rd (Nov 16 – Feb 17)||Thane, Mumbai Town, Mumbai Suburbs, Coimbatore, Pune, Raipur & Nagpur|